Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year, I know that the elves are very busy. And I also understand that you're on a tight budget, after all, the country is in economic distress, so of course you would be, too. But I wrote you a list anyway to give you some ideas, that way I don't end up with socks.

- good smelling candles

- some new makeup. specifically this one, since I'm all out of it: http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY4898/PROD8440/Makeup/Eye_Shadows/index.tmpl

- a new makeup brush, like this one --->

- this video/board game, for me and Jeff to have game nights 

- Some new nail polish

- This dog kennel for buddy: http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Life-Stages-Single-Door-Folding/dp/B00063MQJ4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1289236065&sr=8-4

- Bubble Bath Soap

-a new straightener.. mine just broke, and curly hair gets old.

 - some pots and pans

- a house, and free tuition for grad school next year. :)

3 comments:

  1. I think you stole my Christmas list!! Clay flushed my makeup brush (almost) like that one down the toilet the other day on accident and my hair straightener broke this summer! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Christmas Ideas. Thanks. Now, could you do one for Jeff.

    Love your blogs.

    Love,

    Mom(Val)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are not by any means allowed to buy us anything for Christmas. I made this list for Jeff!!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a little note. :)