Thursday, April 5, 2012

for such a little thing, she's much too big.

If you've ever been over to our house on a normal day (and not a day when we pretend like we're clean and orderly), you'd know we're pretty ok with maddie being naked.

It's not that I don't try, it's just that she spits up so much that clothes just aren't worth it.

However, today I decided to try. I put on a cute outfit that I've had yet to put on her. and it didn't fit. She has literally grown so much that she hasn't been able to wear all of her clothes! 

notice her cute little buddah belly bulging out of her pants... gah!!! 


but she made up for it by finally smiling for the camera[phone]:





I love her little smirk. She knows exactly how crazy she's driving me.

2 comments:

  1. The spit up drives me crazy! We just have him wear a bib all the time. She sure is cute. I just want to nibble on her cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to put my babies is an outfit just to say they wore it because I new the next day it may not fit. They grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a little note. :)