Sunday, February 24, 2013

We managed to keep Maddie alive for a WHOLE YEAR.





 
My frosting skills are improving!

milk and cookies bar


Our only birthday gift to maddie was a gift for ourselves - a long, overdue high chair. Can you believe we went a whole year without one? 



giant cupcake, homemade. It was so fun!


I'm currently obsessed with these paper straws and mason jar mugs. 



some of our amazing friends!





we got some really cute clothes for spring. I can't wait for it to get warmer so I can dress her up in them!



testing out the frosting

I think it's safe to say that she likes it. 

feeding dad some cake



the afterwards. At this point I was worried about her tummy, so I took it away from her. 




she wiped all of her frosting on my shirt!


party's over. sugar crash!






Such a great day. I can't believe my little peanut is a whole year old!
Thanks to everyone who came to her birthday party!




2 comments:

  1. 1. Happy 1st Birthday Maddie!!!
    2. Those decorations are sooooooo cute
    3. Girrrrrl, you are looking fantastic

    I seriously can't believe it has been a year already...AH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, everything is so cute!!! You are a true wonder. Maddie was so cute and I wish I could have come to help you guys celebrate. Happy 1st birthday to her! (Congratulations to you!)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a little note. :)