Tuesday, June 11, 2013

schedule

Wake up. Feed maddie. get maddie dressed, put her down for a nap. clean up the mess from maddie throwing 76% of breakfast on the floor. Get dressed. study. maddie wakes up, feed maddie. run errands, come home, put maddie down for her second nap. Breath. shove some food in your mouth, and then study some more. Jeff gets home, leave for class, come home at 9:30, study some more.

weekends compile of the same thing, but add going to work and working with five to ten maddies, and no studying whatsoever.

two hypothetical questions for you: when this is all done, it will be worth it, right?
also, this will end at some point, right? please?

1 comment:

  1. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.
    I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Look at my web-site ... texas culinary college [goelano.free.fr]

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave a little note. :)