her first real, intentional word was "PUHPEEE???" otherwise known as puppy.
Ever since that day, it has been puppy everything.
here are some examples:
- when maddie first wakes up for the day and I walk in her room, she asks where our dog is - "puppeee???"
- any time maddie sees any life form, she declares it a puppy. we went to the petting zoo and had some pretty angry petting zoo workers after maddie called the cows, goats, and pigs all puppies.
- any time I have to brag her to go anywhere, I promise her that there will be puppies in the car. I know, I'm a terrible mother. She'll get over it eventually.
- Maddie likes to pretend to talk on my phone. This is how her conversations go:
- When I tell maddie to go find dada, she goes and finds buddy (our dog.)
- If maddie wakes up in the middle of the night, she howls like a dog. "aaaahooooooo"
- maddie rings the doorbell every chance she gets to make buddy bark so she can say "woof woof" with him.
Thank goodness she's a dog person. I don't know what we would have done if she was a cat lover.
|you better believe we will be buying her this for Christmas|